Thursday, January 24, 2019

Daoud bacha

Because it’s my son’s favorite dish #daoudbasha #again !! #daoudbacha #allergyfriendlyfoodblogger #allergyfriendlymeal #kidsapprovedmeal #pinenuts #mincedbeef #cinnamon #tomatosauce ****


recipe:
Mix 1kg Minced beef with 1 teaspoon salt & 2 table spoons of cinnamon and a handfull of pinenuts

Roll them the shape u like

Dip them in vegetable oil

Put them in the oven for 20 minutes at 180degres celsius


***
Meanwhile, on the stove:
fry a 2 sliced onions pinenuts and a handful of pinenuts

add 1 table spoon of cinnamon and a pinch of salt with tomato sauce (I use the glass bottle of @pomilebanon organic) and let them cook together for a few minutes

 ***
When the meat is brown, take it out of the oven and dip the balls in the sauce and simmer a few minutes

 ***
Serve with rice


*** I usually prepare large quantities so I can have a pyrex ready in the freezer for the days when I dont have time to cook 👩🏼‍🍳

No comments:

Post a Comment